Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Year


A new show
A new semester….
Once more in my life, I feel as if I’m in the midst of more change. It is difficult to explain, or perhaps dangerous. I find myself grateful for the opportunities that I have been given, while at the same time, I still yearn for more. I’m still not satisfied with my progress and I have to make some changes.
This new play should provide some possibility. It’s a good play, a really good play – and I have a great part. So for now, career-wise, Us vs. Them is my focus. The play has a great deal of potential, not only for the actors, but also, Wesley, the playwright. In fact, I believe this project will benefit both he and Michelle, the director, the most. Much deserved. It is Dark Luna's 1st full-length production.
Check out the Press Release
Could another move be in store for me? Literal, or otherwise, I feel a change is on its on its way…like I’m not sure if I belong here. Let me put it this way – when I got out of school, I was certain I was where I needed to be. Now, I’m not so sure.
This feeling is probably fueled by a recent implosion of a potential relationship: this latest effort plunged me deeply and quickly into the insane. Better I got out sooner than later, I guess. In addition, other relationships in my life have shifted. Make sense?
Regardless, it all kinda makes me sad, or perhaps scared.
Right now, I'm not feeling a lot of________(fill in the blank).
Trying to keep my hopes/expectations for the show in check…it is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment