Saturday, August 24, 2013

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. - Mark Twain

I feel so lucky to have been invited to work on an interesting project in Brooklyn this weekend.
It's a couple of audio plays that is to accompany a pop-up art installation near the Brooklyn Bridge.

It goes up next month.
We rehearsed today, record tomorrow.

The producers are:



I do wish I could be around to see/experience it.


It's been nice to have a creative outlet to distract me from my move (almost done!).
When we finished rehearsal, I decided to walk back (yes, from Brooklyn!)...it was such a beautiful day!
How could you blame me?
Look!

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

I do love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment